Important Information About This Website
finder.com.au is one of Australia’s leading comparison websites. We compare from a wide set of banks, insurers and product issuers. We value our editorial independence and follow editorial guidelines.
finder.com.au has access to track details from the product issuers listed on our sites. Although we provide information on the products offered by a wide range of issuers, we don’t cover every available product or service.
Please note that the information published on our site should not be construed as personal advice and does not consider your personal needs and circumstances. While our site will provide you with factual information and general advice to help you make better decisions, it isn’t a substitute for professional advice. You should consider whether the products or services featured on our site are appropriate for your needs. If you’re unsure about anything, seek professional advice before you apply for any product or commit to any plan.
Where our site links to particular products or displays ‘Go to site’ buttons, we may receive a commission, referral fee or payment when you click on those buttons or apply for a product. You can learn more about how we make money here.
We try to take an open and transparent approach and provide a broad-based comparison service. However, you should be aware that while we are an independently owned service, our comparison service does not include all providers or all products available in the market.
How This Site Works
We think it’s important you understand the strengths and limitations of the site. We’re a journalistic website and aim to provide the best MoneySaving guides, tips, tools and techniques, but can’t guarantee to be perfect, so do note you use the information at your own risk and we can’t accept liability if things go wrong.
- This info does not constitute financial advice, always do your own research on top to ensure it’s right for your specific circumstances and remember we focus on rates not service.
- We don’t as a general policy investigate the solvency of companies mentioned , but there is a risk any company can struggle and it’s rarely made public until it’s too late .
- Do note, while we always aim to give you accurate product info at the point of publication, unfortunately price and terms of products and deals can always be changed by the provider afterwards, so double check first.
- We often link to other websites, but we can’t be responsible for their content.
- Always remember anyone can post on the MSE forums, so it can be very different from our opinion.
MoneySavingExpert.com is part of the MoneySuperMarket Group, but is entirely editorially independent. Its stance of putting consumers first is protected and enshrined in the legally-binding MSE Editorial Code.
Monthly Spot On Flea & Heartworm Preventative
Revolution For Cats 2.6-7.5kg Blue Treats Fleas Heartworm Hookworm Roundworm And Mites
- An allinone flea and heartworm treatment for cats
- A topical application applied once per month
Treatment, Control and Prevention of:
- Flea infestations killing adult fleas
- Flea eggs
- Revolution has been tested safe in pregnant and lactating animals
- Do not use on sick, weak or underweight animals
- Easy to administer
- An allinone flea and heartworm treatment for dogs and cats that simply works inside and out for a full month
- Most flea treatments contain industrial agricultural pesticides, however, Revolution contains selamectin which has been specifically designed for pets
- Kills fleas in your pet’s living environment
- Water proof in 2 hours and wont wash off
APVMA Approval No: 50881/55521
Read Also: Is Raw Egg Good For Cats